10 April 2010

Ch-Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

Wow, so much has happened since February 5th (the date of my last post) - some good, some bad.
Here's a timeline:


Feb. 6 - my birthday - good
Feb. 25 - Lachlan's Gran (a.k.a. Great Granny Annie) passed away - bad
Feb. 27 - Jackie's 10th birthday - good
Mar. 2 - Australian Citizenship Ceremony - good
Mar. 7 - Lachlan's birthday - good
Mar. 10 - opening night of BARBER OF SEVILLE - good
Mar. 11 - audition with Sydney Symphony - bad (but good that I did it)
Mar. 20 - Skye's 2nd birthday - good
Mar. 27 - sat as Concertmaster for performance of BARBER - good
Mar. 28 - Lachlan and I decided to separate - bad


Hope you'll forgive me for not going into detail.  Just know that we are both doing OK and trying to keep our relationship amicable, for the sake of everyone involved.


Now for some photos of happy times.












2 Comments:

At 4:45 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our hearts go out to all of you.
With love,
Mom and Horst

 
At 6:24 am , Blogger Jenny said...

I'm sorry to read all your bad news. Hang in there!

Skye has grown up so much! She is a cutie.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home